Thursday, April 06, 2006

Breakfast

I thought I'd treat myself to a nice, big breakfast today so:

Cereal; yoghurt and mandarins, prunes, banana chips + maple pecan crunch; toast with LOTS of butter + some jam and honey; apple juice; coffee (I'm buzzing now, whee!)

This was one of the headlines in today's Telegraph. It's about JK Rowling's take on girls having waif-thin women as their role models. I checked out her site, and managed to find her alleged rant. It's a little difficult to maneuver but if you click the hair brush you'll get to some other page with a pin-up board thing. If you click the miscellaneous option there you'll find a link to "For Girls Only, Probably...".

I must admit that I would like to look like Madonna when I turn 75. But right now, this is what inspires me. Isn't that something? One of the busiest people in the world.

291206

291206