Monday, March 27, 2006

Free Food

We had our annual Petronas briefing on Saturday morning. Lunch was superb because it was a buffet and also because Fara and I sat right in front of the dessert counter. It was also quite fun seeing everyone looking all smart and preppy. Shouldn't have worn a white shirt though...some lady thought I was a waiter or something.

Hasnain won the best dressed prize in my books. He wore this really old skool tie which actually belonged to someone else's grand dad.
Henry's one of the smartest people I know. Not many people know this but he's actually a robot.

Hajar's someone I've known from high school. a superb dancer and singer. Siti Nurhaliza with an engineering degree. It's quite a blurry shot but I thought she looked quite hot so... yeah. [I really cannot describe Vivien. She's FULL of surprises.]

Nadia's my French classmate. Without her, I would have dropped out of French class a long time ago.

291206

291206